Salesforce Quick Start to Quickly Implement Salesforce
As the old saying goes, “Customer is the king.” In today’s fast-paced world, customers have a lot of choices. If your customer service isn’t satisfactory enough, customers may take their royal support somewhere else. That’s why every business needs to provide them with good customer service. Salesforce can help businesses deliver remarkable customer service and, of course, customer loyalty. However, sometimes, it can be overwhelming for companies to implement Salesforce into their system. That’s where our Salesforce Quick Start comes into play!
Let’s take a closer look at Salesforce Quick Start so you can understand how it can save you money and time!
What is Salesforce Quick Start?
A Salesforce Quick Start is a simple and fast way to implement Salesforce in businesses. It’s designed for companies with a defined MVP (Minimum Viable Product) scope. Quick Start includes templates that are already defined to implement Salesforce in a shorter amount of time. It’s a limited engagement implementation that focuses on planning, decision-making, configurations, and training.
Quick Start package can be affordable compared to other Salesforce implementations. This package can include everything your business needs!
Who Can Use Salesforce Quick Start Packages?
Quick Start is ideal for small businesses and individual departments who want to get the most out of Salesforce from day one. If you’re running a medium-sized business or enterprise and want to streamline your operations, Quick Start packages are the perfect choice.
How Quick Start Works
A certified Salesforce consulting partner experienced in Salesforce CRM, like Innovadel Technologies, performs Quick Start for your business. Depending on which Salesforce Quick Start package you choose, we’ll guide you through the process and help you get on board with Salesforce quickly.
Our professionals will analyze the pain points of your business and identify its needs to create a suitable roadmap to meet the requirements. We will identify which touchpoints and data related to customers should be monitored through Salesforce and then create reports and dashboards to display this information visually.
Our certified Salesforce consultants will configure the CRM to fit your business requirements after getting the necessary data. It will make it easier to make software optimized for your users, which will increase team collaboration and productivity. After making the configuration live, we’ll provide your users with personalized training that will show your business processes. During these hands-on exercises, we’ll cover important concepts and effective practices for quickly finding, creating, and updating records. This will help your users adopt Salesforce and ensure that you can benefit from the software!
Key Benefits of Choosing Salesforce Quick Start
Now, let’s have a look at how Salesforce Quick Start packages benefit your business:
- Quick Implementation: Quick Start allows businesses to efficiently implement Salesforce in a few weeks. Instead of spending time on custom development, businesses can save time and get up and running faster.
- Fixed Price: Quick Start is a fixed-price solution compared to custom development. It really defines the scope and offerings. This way, businesses can save money on maintenance, development, and licensing and make the most of Salesforce CRM.
- Proven Results: Salesforce Quick Start allows businesses to achieve 100% results and successful Salesforce projects in less time.
- Scalability: Quick Start implementation offers scalability, which means your startup can scale with the growth of your business. Your growing business can add new modules and features without worrying about outgrowing your system.
- 360-degree View: Quick Start offers companies a 360-degree view of customer’s data to help teams better connect with their customers.
- Platform Customization: Your business can personalize the solution according to its unique needs. It lets businesses get the most out of their investment.
- Expert Consultancy: Expert Salesforce consultants like Innovadel Technologies can offer the best Salesforce practices with their profound experience so your business can profit from the platform.
How Can Your Business Get the Most Out of Salesforce Quick Start?
Identify Your Business Needs
Identify your business needs before choosing any Quick Start package. Define the specific processes and workflows of your business that need improvements and automation. For example, if your company wants to improve the customer experience, you need to streamline the management process. Or, if you want to improve sales, you’ll need to automate lead capture. Well, you may have other goals than that; you just need to identify them and choose the Salesforce Quick Start package that meets your needs.
Choose the Right Quick Start Package
Innovadel Technologies offers four different types of Quick Start packages. Choose the most suitable package that aligns with your business goals. When going for Quick Start, it’s important to note that although it comes with pre-built features, it may not completely meet your business needs. But don’t worry; we’ll help you choose the right package for your Salesforce implementation roadmap.
Prepare the Data
It’s essential to prepare your data before implementing Quick Start. You need to import your current data into Salesforce, including records for customers, leads, and products. It’s also necessary to standardize the data to ensure precision and consistency. Salesforce provides helpful tools and services for organizing data, including Data Loader and Data.com.
Train the Users
After choosing the right Salesforce Quick Start package for your business, you need to optimize your team’s performance and get the most out of Salesforce investment. Well, one key aspect is ensuring that your sales reps are trained to capture and track leads effectively, your customer support reps are skilled in managing cases, and your managers are well-versed in generating reports and dashboards.
Don’t have time to train your team? Worry not; Innovadel Technologies offers support and training in its Salesforce Quick Start packages.
Top 4 Salesforce Quick Start Packages to Implement Salesforce
Don’t know which Quick Start package to choose? Not a problem! We’ll help you select the best Salesforce solution for your business. Let’s have a look at the top Quick Start packages we offer:
1. Sales Cloud Package
Sales Cloud lets businesses better connect with their audience strategically manage their business, and ultimately increase ROI. With our Sales Cloud Quick Start, you can integrate apps to increase sales. It offers all the necessary tools and resources that your sales team needs to close deals. You’ll find everything in this package that will your sales team with a smart and streamlined pipeline.
- Personalized Salesforce Solution
- Comprehensive 360-degree View
- Process Automation
- Sales Forecasting
- Better Analytics & Reporting
- Contact Management
2. Service Cloud Package
Service Cloud is the best platform to strengthen your connection with your customers by offering them top-notch customer support. With Sales Cloud, you can automate the process and offer AI-powered recommendations. Make better relationships with your customers on any platform to increase overall productivity and revenue.
- Excellent Customer Support
- Decrease Support Costs
- Best-suited Agent for Each Inquiry
- Prioritize Case Management
- Omni-channel Routing
- Better Workforce Engagement
3. Experience/Community Cloud Package
Experience or Community Cloud is another Salesforce powerful product to creates a seamless customer experience and offers engaging self-service online portals to boost partner sales. Experience Quick Start offers your customers the best online experience by creating secure applications, websites, and other portals. This platform also helps businesses to connect better with their customers and increase sales to generate better revenue.
- Enhance Customer Engagement
- Boost Customer Loyalty
- Customize End-users Experience
- Increase Customer Case Deflection
- Secure Partner & Customer Data
- Boost Onsite Engagement
- Better Support Team Management
4. Pardot Package
Pardot is a powerful B2C and B2B market automation solution that lets marketers create connections and generate more pipeline. The tool lets businesses identify strong leads that are more likely to close deals. This Quick Start package will help you align your marketing and sales!
- Improve Lead Qualification and Revenue Attribution
- Improve the Connection Between Marketing & Sales Team
- Capturing Prospect Data
- Accurately Measure Marketing Performance
- Seamless Integration with Third-party Apps
- Better Lead Nurturing
Accelerate Your Growth with Our Salesforce Quick Start
No doubt, Salesforce Quick Start is the best way to get straight to Salesforce in no time, but the right Salesforce consulting partner can make a big difference. Innovadel Technologies offers pre-defined templates; you can rest assured that we’ll cater to all your Salesforce needs for your business. So, if you want Salesforce implementation quickly, our Salesforce Quick Start Packages with fixed prices and timelines are the right choice. Contact us to learn more about Quick Start!